Tonight... The O'Reilly Factor is on!
• The Indian gaming (search) industry rakes in over $13 billion a year. But are the profits really going to the tribes?
• Say goodbye to Gray Davis (search). A new poll says Californians will overwhelming vote him out. We'll tell you exactly how Davis has damaged his state.
• Rapper Snoop Dogg (search) is sued for allegedly offering drugs to teenagers. We'll have the details.
• Teenagers in California can keep their medical conditions secret from their parents. Should that be allowed?
• An initiative called the Arizona Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act (search) is currently being debated in that state. Find out why.
• How close are we to life-extending miracle drugs? Closer than you think...
Plus, don't miss our world famous Talking Points Memo and The Most Ridiculous Item of the Day!
See you in the No Spin Zone at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET!
Do you have a question or a comment about The O'Reilly Factor? Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.