Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, August 25:
Supporters of a Ten Commandments monument in the Alabama Judicial Building say they will block its removal
• Morris Dees, lawyer for the plaintiff against the Ten Commandments monument
For the first time, most Americans say they want President Bush to lose the next election
• Richard Wolffe, diplomatic correspondent for Newsweek
The U.S. military is by far the world's mightiest fighting machine, but the Pentagon can't be everywhere at once
• Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas
Almost two years after the World Trade Center attack and almost half of the victims' remains have not yet been identified
• Dr. Larry Koblinsky, professor of forensic science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice
The Bush administration is asking the international community to share the burden of keeping the peace in Iraq
• Munir Akram, Pakistan's ambassador to the U.N.
Interview with one of California’s gubernatorial candidates
• William Tsangares, store owner and graphic artist
A convicted child molester priest is murdered in jail over the weekend
• Massachusetts state Rep. Kay Kahn
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.