Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, August 21:
If the U.N. does pass a new resolution on Iraq, you're likely to see a lot of strings attached
• James Dobbins, director of the International Security and Defence Policy Center
It hasn't been all that long since the fall of Saddam Hussein, but already there's talk about when u-s troops should be pulling out of Iraq
• Ivo Dalder, author of America Unbound: The Bush Revolution in Foreign Policy
Opponents are trying to get the Ten Commandments from an Alabama courthouse
• Richard Cohen, general counsel of the Southern Poverty Law Center
Who is the best criminology teacher for college kids? A typical professor or an ex-con?
• Stephen Richards, college professor who served three years in federal prison
In most states' prisons, the "Five Percenters" is thought of as a violent gang. In New York, it's considered a religion. That means members of the black supremacy group get special privileges, unlike plain old gang members
• Dane Holvey, principle investigator for the New Jersey Department of Corrections
Kathy Boudin was at the wheel of a getaway car during a 1981 Brinks armored truck holdup. She was sentenced to serve 20 years to life in prison, and was granted parole just yesterday
• Det. Robert Van Cura of the South Nyack-Grand View Police Department
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.