Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, August 20:
President Bush is promising to persevere in Iraq, and prevail in the war on terror.
• Caleb Carr, military historian and author of The Lessons of Terror
Democrats are more and more pounding the Bush administration on post-war Iraq. Are they scoring points?
• Michael Crowley, associate editor for the New Republic
Arnold Schwarzenegger says he can save California but Gov. Gray Davis says the Republicans are trying to steal elections they already lost, and that he deserves to stay in office
• Kim Serafin, KABC radio host
Some members of Congress want to fix the nation’s power grid
• Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass.
President Bush doesn't hide his faith under a bushel basket. He's even said that his presidency is part of a divine plan
• Guy Lawson, writer at large for GQ magazine
Technology makes our lives easier, but is dependence making us vulnerable?
• Paul Saffo, director of the Institute for the Future