Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, August 15:
It may be a while before we find out exactly what’s behind the largest blackout in North American history
• Jack Feinstein, independent consultant for power plant builders
• Vijay Vaitheeswaran, environment and energy correspondent for The Economist
California's energy crisis is one of the main reasons for the recall vote. Could the blackouts in the East have political ramifications out West?
• A.G. Block, California Journal publisher
The Blackout History Project looks at how we handle crisis situations. How are we handling this blackout compared to others?
• Jim Sparrow, project director
Back in 1995, an FBI agent named John O'Neill was the first to recognize the Al Qaeda network, as the greatest terrorist threat to America.
• Murray Weiss, author of The Man Who Warned America
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.