Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, August 12:
California is one of 18 states that allow their governors to be recalled. With voters across the country unhappy about the way things are going, is California just the beginning?
• Dane Waters, founder and president of the Initiative and Referendum Institute.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a huge lead in the recall election.
• Bruce Herschensohn, U.S. foreign policy professor at Pepperdine University
Coalition forces have been on the hunt for Saddam Hussein for months now, but there have been no firm sign of his whereabouts
• Retired Marine Col. Bill Cowan
The Democrats who would be president are going after each other and the current commander in chief
• David Mark, editor of Campaigns and Elections
Every payday, Uncle Sam takes a good chunk of your paycheck. A woman in Tennessee decided enough was enough and stopped paying
• Vernice Kuglin, refused to pay taxes
• Larry Becraft, Kuglin’s attorney
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst