Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, August 11:
Once everyone is certified, there could be as many as 195 names on the California recall ballot, not counting Gov. Gray Davis.
• Anthony York, editor of Political Pulse
We've seen Arnold Schwarzenegger transform himself from body builder to movie star, and along the way, he's made some shrewd financial moves. Will his experience help him get a handle on the wide range of issues affecting the Golden State?
• Paul Chutkow, freelance writer for Cigar Aficionado magazine
NATO takes over command of international peacekeeping forces in Afghanistan
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
Angry Iraqis create a weekend of violence in the southern city of Basra. Coalition forces say sabotage and looting are to blame
• Brian Bennett, Time magazine reporter
It's not often that a Supreme Court justice will criticize what goes on behind closed doors, but justice Anthony Kennedy is sounding off about mandatory minimum sentences
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
A stolen copy of North Carolina's bill of rights has fallen into the hands of many different people
• N.C. Attorney General Roy Cooper
A new online auction system lets U.S. sailors "bid" on jobs
• Navy Rear Admiral Jake Shuford