Tonight... Get on the record!
Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson (search ) has filed for bankruptcy, one week after he was arraigned on charges of third-degree assault. Is this the TKO that will keep Tyson down for good?
We’ll get an insiders opinion when 4-time Heavyweight Champion Evander Holyfield goes on the Record.
And a different stroke for actor Gary Coleman, he is one of the candidates in the California gubernatorial race. He’ll be here to tell us… ‘what he’s talkin ‘bout.’
Retired Army Maj. Gen. Bob Scales will update us on the hunt for Saddam (search ).
Tonight's distinguished attorneys include:
• Bernie Grimm, criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor
• Jayne Weintraub, criminal defense attorney
• Jeff Brown, criminal defense attorney
• Ron Sullivan, criminal defense attorney
• Bernie Grimm, criminal defense attorney
• Ted Williams, criminal defense attorney
Catch all this and much, much more...
Get on the record tonight at 10 p.m. ET only on the FOX News Channel!
Note: Topics and guests are subject to change