Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, July 30:
Former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean noses toward the front of the pack of those trying to take the president's job
• Garrison Nelson, University of Vermont political science professor
America's borders are a lot tighter, thanks to stepped-up homeland security. But tough new restrictions are causing many legitimate tourists to simply cancel their trip to the U.S.
• Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., chairman of the Immigration Reform Caucus
Memories of the Alamo must be fading in Texas. Instead of standing their ground, a group of 11 Democrats facing an uphill legislative battle have fled the state and holed up in New Mexico
• Leticia Van de Putte, chair of the Democratic Caucus of the Texas Senate
What does advertising say about American culture?
• John McDonough, co-editor of the Encyclopedia of Advertising
A the same time that gay culture is gaining wider acceptance, the voices of protest are growing louder
• Patrick Guerreiro, executive director of the Log Cabin Republicans