Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, July 24:
How are Iraqis reacting to just-leased, post-mortem pictures of Uday and Qusay Hussein?
• Abbas al-Janabi, Uday Hussein's former personal secretary
• Najmaldin Karim, president of the Washington Kurdish Institute
A lot of the recent reports on Iraq seem to consist of two stories: morale is bad and our troops are getting killed. But is this the real picture?
• Christopher Hitchens, writer for Vanity Fair magazine
A federal judge has given Bill Clinton's former mistress Gennifer Flowers the okay to try and sue the pants off of Hillary Clinton for allegedly ruining her reputation
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Hindsight can be uncomfortably clear sometimes. It’s easy to look back and see how the 9/11 hijackers could have been identified, if not stopped
• Rep. Ray LaHood, R-Ill
California Gov. Gray Davis is going to have to fight for his job. The signatures have been counted and there is going to be a recall election
• Ted Costa, leader of the recall movement