Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, July 22:
U.S. officials confirm that Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay are dead after a firefight in the Iraqi city of Mosul
• Simon Henderson, adjunct scholar for the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
The story of rescued POW Jessica Lynch has Hollywood salivating, but there are questions about what actually happened to her
• David Milch, TV producer
The BBC is defending its story that the British government exaggerated the case against Saddam
• Greg Palast, BBC reporter and author of The Best Democracy Money Can Buy
Our brave men in uniform are getting some new reading material in a new magazine called Drill is aimed specifically at men in the military. Why do they need their own magazine?
• Lance Gould, editor in chief of Drill
The Patriot Act was created after the Sept. 11 attacks, but many people feel the anti-terrorism laws are an invasion of privacy
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The Canadian government is demanding punishment for the Iranians who beat a photojournalist to death in prison
• Stockwell Day, member of Canada’s Parliament