Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The Democrats are using a false report on Iraq’s pursuit of uranium as ammo in an all-out attack on President Bush
• Terry McAuliffe, chairman of the Democratic National Committee
Lots of folks are beating up on President Bush for leading us into war to liberate Iraq from Saddam Hussein, but supporters of Operation Iraqi Freedom are finding plenty of reasons to defend the war
• Laurie Mylroie, adjunct fellow at the American Enterprise Institute
Prosecutors in Colorado are still deciding if they will put a full court press on Kobe Bryant on charges of sexual abuse
• Stephen Smith of FOX Sports
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Gen. Tommy Franks tell Congress that on any given day in Iraq, there are 10 to 25 attacks on our troops
• Jack Spencer, senior policy analyst on defense and national security at the Heritage Foundation
Over a million people have signed a petition for a vote to kick California Gov. Gray Davis out of office
• Bruce Cain, the director of University of California-Berkeley's Institute of Governmental Studies
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.