Sean Hannity, co-host of FOX News Channel's highly rated debate program Hannity & Colmes, takes a break every day from his radio show in New York City to appear on Studio B.
You may or may not agree with him... but you've just got to hear what he's got to say about the latest political news.
It's commentary that's guaranteed to make you think!
• July 9: This and that...
• June 26: Supreme Court's gay sex ruling
• June 25: Ann Coulter's new book Treason
• June 18: Controversy at Shep's alma mater
• June 17: Shep and Sean talk basketball
• June 12: Escalating violence in the Middle East
• June 5: Could it be? Candidate Sean?
• May 22: Why Democrats make Sean angry... grrr!
• May 19: Shep hits the talk show circuit
• May 15: The secret of the JFK intern comes out
• May 14: The New York Times controversy
• May 7: Sen. Robert Byrd blasts Bush address
• May 6: Tornado warning in Atlanta
• April 29: Hillary Clinton — gunning for a White House run?
• April 25: Dixie Chicks in over their heads
• April 23: Journalists take big risks in Iraq
• April 22: Some Iraqis not happy with U.S. presence
• April 17: NBC newsman David Bloom's legacy
• April 14: Companies vie for contracts to rebuild Iraq
• April 2: Media bias in war coverage
• March 28: Iraq says it has coalition spies in custody
• March 26: Media coverage of Operation Iraqi Freedom
• March 13: Miraculous End to Elizabeth Smart Abduction
• March 11: U.S. suspension of U2 flights over Iraq
• March 3: The capture of Al Qaeda's no. 3 man
• Feb. 27: Tips for top-notch athletics
• Feb. 26: Unilateral action on Iraq
• Feb. 25: Dan Rather's interview with Saddam Hussein
• Feb. 24: Britain puts forth second U.N. resolution
• Feb. 20: Is the U.S. facing an Iraq war postponement?
• Feb. 17: Deadly Blizzard Slams Northeast
• Feb. 14: Deadlock: U.N. bitterly divided over Iraq
• Feb. 3: Heartbreaking shuttle Columbia tragedy
• Jan. 23: France and Germany hold up Iraqi war plans