Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
We won the war against Saddam Hussein. Now we’re fighting the battle to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people
• Scott Peterson, reporter for the Christian Science Monitor
Coalition forces in Iraq are facing the deadly reality of rebuilding a country ruled for years by a tyrant. Were we overconfident in our abilities to get the job done?
• Tim Carney, former U.S. ambassador to Haiti and Sudan
There's a land battle going on in Texas. State lawmakers are being called back for a special session to redraw voting areas
• Dave McNeely, reporter for the Austin-American Statesman
Conventional wisdom would have us believe President Bush is pretty chummy with the conservative wing of the GOP
• Nicholas Confessore, editor of Washington Monthly
Canada fires another shot across the border in the culture war, announcing the opening of a shooting gallery in Vancouver. This follows Canada’s pot decriminalization initiative and, of course, the gay marriage law
• Pam Wallin, Canadian consul general to New York
If you have an e-mail account, you get it: Spam or junk emails flooding your mailbox and clogging the information super highway
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.