Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Iraqi opposition to American occupation seems to be growing stronger by the day, even among Iraqis who are working with the U.S. government
• Mahmoud Othman, Kurdish political leader
Security forces around the world continue to crack down on terror, but a U.N. report found evidence of a new generation of terrorists
• Michael Chandler, chief investigator of the U.N. Terrorism Committee
Coalition troops are locking up hundreds of Iraqis caught breaking the law, but which ones are they violating
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
There's a new warning out to American companies interested in investing in Iraq
• James Harding, bureau chief of the Financial Times
Strom Thurmond, the longest-serving senator in history, symbolized the old South. What is his legacy?
• Merle Black, political science professor at Emory University
The law could be catching up with folks caught downloading music online
• Wayne Rosso, president of grokster.com
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.