Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Muslim guerrillas are claiming responsibility for several recent attacks in Iraq
• Rod Nordland, correspondent-at-large for Newsweek
The growing number of injuries and fatalities in Iraq are testing public support for the war
• Steven Kull, director of the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland
The British government is denying claims that it misled its public about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.
• Jon Craig, Sky News reporter
Six British soldiers are killed and eight others injured in the latest Iraqi ambush on coalition forces. These attacks are becoming a daily occurrence
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow of foreign studies at the Brookings Institution
New video aired by the Al Jazeera network shows an attack on what appears to be a U.S. military vehicle
• Gregory Copely, president of the International Strategic Studies Association
Dick Gephardt laying down the law, promising to be a president who's not afraid of take on the Supreme Court
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FOX News senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.