Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Die-hard Iraqis who are ambushing and killing American troops refuse to give up Saddam Hussein — alive or dead
• Retired Army Col. Wesley Clark
The Supreme Court hands down a split decision on the University of Michigan's affirmative action policies
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Ward Connerly, chair of the American Civil Rights Institute
Democratic presidential hopefuls are hearing a lot of suggestions about pulling the party together and beating the Republicans in 2004
• Earl Black, political science professor at Rice University and author of Rise of Southern Republicans
A day after allied forces began bombing Iraq, nearly 3,000 disruptive war protesters were arrested in San Francisco. Now some folks want those protestors punished, while others are saying, “Get over it”
• Adriel Hampton, city editor for the San Francisco Examiner
The Department of Defense holds an open meeting on charges of sexual abuse at the Air Force Academy
• Sen. Wayne Allard, R-Colo.
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.