Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Duane "Dog" Chapman, the man responsible for putting Max Factor heir and convicted rapist Andrew Luster behind bars, is now looking at the same fate in Mexico
• Mel Barth, executive director of the National Association of Bail Enforcement Agents
• Beth Smith, Chapman's wife and business partner
He's a radical member of the British parliament accused of working for Saddam Hussein's regime, and reportedly getting paid millions of dollars to promote Iraqi interests in the West. And there's papers to prove it. Just one problem... the papers were forged!
• George Galloway, Labour MP
Dean Howard is hoping to become the next president, but the former Vermont governor's platform has some Democratic legislators worrying about his growing popularity
• Dick Morris, author of Off With Their Heads
Texas Democrats delay a redistricting vote with a surprise trip to Oklahoma
• Paul Burka, editor of Texas Monthly magazine
Close to 700 people are currently being detained in Guantanamo Bay on alleged terror ties. Now there's the huge problem of who's going to defend them
• Retired Marine Col. Grant Lattin
Saddam Hussein is reportedly still alive and probably hiding out somewhere in Iraq
• Doughlas Jehl, reporter for The New York Times
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.