Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The Pentagon isn't having much luck finding weapons of mass destruction. That's causing political fallout for the Bush administration. Now CIA Director George Tenet has been ordered to take over the search
• Timothy Burger, Washington bureau correspondent for Time magazine
Perhaps no other event lends itself to the cameras as well as a war
• Bob Nickelsberg, photographer
Over the next two weeks, President Bush will be hitting up donors for his re-election campaign
• Wayne Berman, Republican fundraiser and political strategist
The effort to recall Democratic Calif. Gov. Gray Davis is gaining momentum.
• Phillip Matier, columnist with the San Francisco Chronicle
The Supreme Court rules the government can ban people from public housing projects
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
A growing segment of the American population is achieving exactly half of the american dream. Reality TV shows are leaving many folks famous, without being rich. So what happens to the stars of those shows when the camera stops rolling?
• Eddie Rosenstein, filmmaker of Reality People
• Rick Velleu, filmmaker of Reality People
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.