Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Iraq, Afghanistan and now the Middle East. President Bush has been very "hands on" internationally since Sept. 11. Are his grand plans succeeding so far?
• Robert Kagan, author of Of Paradise and Power: America and Europe in the New World Order
Long before Saddam Hussein threatened the world with weapons of mass destruction, he was brutalizing his own people with horrific crimes against humanity.
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Democrats are worried about conservatives dominating the debate on national issues, so now they're changing their tune, and the lyrics — even if the song remains the same
• Steven Kirsch of the American Majority Institute
Former New York Times reporter Jayson Blair has taken a couple of his bosses down with him
• Gay Talese, former New York Times reporter and author of The Kingdom and the Power
Everyone knows what it's like to be stuck in a traffic jam. You've probably wished there were some way to make the other cars just disappear. Well, for a price, maybe you can.
• Jack Basso, director of management and business development for the American Association of State Highway and Transport
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.