Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The search for a suspected serial killer like Derrick Todd Lee often involves painstaking police work
• Joe Coffey, former commander of the NYPD homicide squad
Lee has been linked to the deaths of at least five women in Louisiana, and the accusations are starting to pile up
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Someone has to keep law and order in Iraq, but soldiers aren't trained to be police
• Bob Perito, special adviser to the U.S. Institute for Peace
President Bush will head head to the Middle East next week on a mission of peace.
• Benny Elon, Israeli tourism minister
Leaders of Islamic countries are meeting in Tehran. On the agenda — post-war Iraq, and the war on terrorism
• Ray Takeyh, professor and director of studies at the National Defense University's Near East and South Asia Center
Michael Jackson's money problems have little to do with his lavish lifestyle, according to his lawyer
• Brian Oxman, Jackson attorney
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change