Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Stories for Wednesday,
• American soldiers are helping villagers pull thousands of bodies out of mass graves in central Iraq.
U.S. military officials say the total could reach 11,000. We find out more from correspondent David Lee Miller from Iraq.
• The bombing in Saudi Arabia that killed 25 has been linked to Al Qaeda. And now there's warnings that more terrorism could lie ahead.
Correspondent Wendell Goler has the latest from the White House.
Plus, who's in charge of the weakened but still deadly Al Qaeda? We find out from Michael Baker, former CIA covert operations officer.
• Disgraced ex-New York Times reporter Jayson Blair is being investigated in connection with allegations that his conduct violated the law.
What are the implications if any charges are brought against the former New York Times reporter? Correspondent Heather Nauert has the latest.
Also, FOX News contributor Robert Lichter gives us his take on the whole situation.
• Rep. Dick Gephardt, D-Mo., left his post as House minority leader to hit the presidential trail. And now the woman who replaced him is endorsing his White House bid.
And 'Campaign Carl,' correspondent Carl Cameron, gives us the scoop straight from the trail with Rep. Dick Gephardt and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif..
• Matrix Reloaded is set to open in 3,600 theaters, the biggest domestic release ever!
What's the craziness all about? Richard Schiekel, chief film reviewer for Time magazine, has the scoop.
All of this... and more on Studio B With Shepard Smith at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change