Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Now that the bombs have stopped falling, they're hoping for a different kind of boom in Iraq. The country is fertile territory for new business
• Jack Roe of the business consulting firm Ballock and Roe
• Brent Balloch of the business consulting firm Ballock and Roe
The military success in Iraq is a personal victory for Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.
• Seth Stern from of the Christian Science Monitor
The Democrats' first debate of the 2004 campaign will kick off this weekend in South Carolina
• Terry McAuliffe, DNC chairman
A war crimes investigation is underway, not of a captured Iraqi official but of a sergeant in the U.S. Marines.
• Matt O'Brien, managing editor of Las Vegas City Life
It's fireworks and filibuster on Capitol Hill over nominees for long vacant spots on the federal bench
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change