Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Running water, and electricity are taken for granted in many countries, but in Iraq these things are in need of some serious rebuilding
• Scott Peterson, foreign correspondent for the Christian Science Monitor
President Bush makes a historic landing on the deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln (search), which will serve as the backdrop for his speech to the nation tonight
• Kirk Hanlin, former Clinton advance man and vice president of Utility Automation Integrators
Getting Iraq's oil to flow freely is more complicated than just throwing a switch or turning on a faucet
• Chip Cummins, reporter for The Wall Street Journal
The White House has a secret blueprint for creating a free-market economy in Iraq.
• Neil King, Jr., reporter for The Wall Street Journal
Just days before the execution of Timothy McVeigh (search), an urgent letter was sent but never made it to the desk of Attorney General John Ashcroft
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Democrats who want the president's job are gearing up for their first debate this weekend. Is this the unofficial launch of campaign 2004?
• Jake Tapper of Salon.com
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change