Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Keeping the peace is one of the bigger problems we're seeing in Iraq. How do you tell the good guys from the bad?
• Roland Paris, political science professor at the University of Colorado and author of At War's End: Building Peace After Civil Conflict
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has made it his mission to revolutionize the military, and the speedy victory in Iraq should give him extra ammunition to get the job done
• Dana Priest, national security reporter for The Washington Post and author of The
Iraq war opponents are wondering where Saddam Hussein’s alleged weapons of mass destruction are
• Tam Dalyell, Labour Party MP
The Bush administration drops a smoke bomb, refusing to sign a treaty regulating tobacco
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
President Bush is set to announce an end to "major combat operation" in Iraq, not exactly a formal end to war
• Bevin Alexander, author of How Wars Are Won
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change