Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
How was it like for Iraqi troops to be fighting on the losing side of Operation Iraqi Freedom?
• Peter Ford, reporter for the Christian Science Monitor
The U.S. Army is now in place, enforcing law and order in Baghdad. The question is — which law do they enforce? American, Iraqi or some other?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Is the U.N. on the brink of irrelevancy?
• Mark Brzezinkski, former director of Southeast European affairs for the National Security Council
American Airlines has convinced its employees to take deep pay cuts to keep the business out of bankruptcy
• Ray Niedl, airline analyst with Blaylock and Partners
Strategists for the Republicans and Democrats are already hard at work plotting post-Operation Iraqi Freedom political strategies
• Martha Zoller, radio talk show host
• David Corn from The Nation magazine
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich blasts the State Department, calling for dramatic change in the diplomatic corps
• Danielle Pletka, vice president of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change