Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
It may cost several hundred billion dollars to rebuild Iraq, but U.N. sanctions against selling Iraq's oil on the open market are still in place
• Mark Malloch Brown, head of the U.N. Development Program
• Bill O'Grady, commodities and futures analyst with A.G. Edwards
Groups on both sides of the abortion issue are paying close attention to the Laci Peterson case now that her husband has been charged with two counts of murder
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Should the U.S. be thinking about setting up a few permanent bases in Iraq?
• Richard Murphy, former U.S. ambassador to Syria
The Patriot Act is running into resistance as some towns consider laws to forbid voluntary cooperation
• David Meserve, city council member in Arcata, Calif.
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change