Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Saddam Hussein may still be alive, but he's not running Iraq or any other country. Our military has decisively dislodged his brutal regime
• Paul Wolfowitz, deputy secretary of defense
Now that Iraq's been liberated, President Bush wants to lift the economic sanctions imposed on the country nearly 13 years ago, but the U.N. Security Council is saying not so fast
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Philip Gourevitch, staff writer for the New Yorker
Millions of dollars were pulled out of Iraqi banks at the start of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Some of that money could now be going toward supporting Saddam and his family
• John Fawcett, financial investigator with Kreindler & Kreindler
Iran promises to be less than neighborly to any American-backed government in Iraq
• Graham Fuller, author of The Future of Political Islam
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change