Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
How are folks in the Muslim world taking news of Saddam Hussein's collapse?
• Tania Mehanna, senior war correspondent for the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation
Iraqis are getting their first taste of freedom, but the war's not over yet. The White House warns that there still remains great danger ahead
• Joseph Braude, author of The New Iraq
Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's 21st century, lean, mean fighting machine has worked almost flawlessly in Iraq
• Retired Marine Col. John Garrett
President Bush and British PM Tony Blair star in TV spots aimed at the Iraqi people
• Christopher Simpson, associate professor of communications at American University
Is a soldier still a soldier if he's not wearing a uniform?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change