U.S. officials hope to know soon whether Saddam Hussein is dead or alive.
A U.S. Central Command spokesman said Tuesday that "it will take some time" to determine whether the Iraqi dictator was killed on Monday when a U.S. Air Force jet dropped four huge bombs on a building where he was believed to be meeting with other regime leaders.
Meanwhile, coalition forces continued to maneuver their way into and around Baghdad with little or no resistance.
We'll get the latest news from our FOX News global team of correspondents and analysis from:
• Retired U.S. Air Force Col. Walter Boyne, author of The Influence of Air Power Upon History
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Retired U.S. Navy SEAL Cmdr. Richard Marcinko
• Retired U.S. Marine Corps. Lt. Col. Bill Cowan
• Retired U.S. Marine Corps. Col. Gary Anderson
• Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.
• Steven Brill, author of After: How America Confronted the Sept 12 Era
• Mohammed al-Ammary, Iraqi defector and former Iraqi Air Force pilot
Don't miss a moment with us!
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change.Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.