Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The bombing aimed at Saddam Hussein yesterday left a huge crater in Baghdad, but the Iraqi leader has a vast network of underground quarters
• Giora Shamis, editor in chief of www.depka.com
As coalition forces tighten the noose around Baghdad, what's left of Iraqi resistance?
• Retired Marine Col. Randy Gangle
The next battle in Iraq will be over how to run it once Saddam is gone
• Danel Neep, head of the Middle East and North Africa Programme at the Royal United Services Institute for Defence Studies
The generals in charge of Operation Iraqi Freedom promise that this war will never be like Vietnam, but Vietnam might be exactly what the Iraqi commanders have in mind
• James Fox, journalist and author of White Mischief and Five Sisters
Are coalition forces doing enough to prevent civilian casualties and win the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people?
• Sarah Sewell, former deputy assistant secretary of defense
There's a lot of smart money betting that Saddam is dead, but what if he got away? Is there any way he could live out the rest of his days in exile?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change