Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
As the Iraqi government crumbles, Saddam Hussein continues to elude his pursuers
• Haitham Rashid Wihaib, Hussein's former chief of protocol
How is the coalition's strategy for taking Baghdad working?
• Retired Marine Col. Michael Butters
The CIA's been on the ground in Iraq for at least three years, gathering intelligence and recruiting Iraqi agents over to our side
• Richard Sale, intelligence correspondent for UPI
The Berlin Wall told the story... what goes up must come down. Now the same thing is happening in Baghdad as symbols of the dictator's regime are being destroyed before our very eyes
• Jonathan Brent, co-author of Stalin's Last Crime and editorial director at Yale University Press
Some coalition soldiers are looking for a wartime souvenir or tow, something to let them remember all of their hard work. What are the rules on taking trinkets during war?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change