Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
A weakened Republican Guard continues to defend the Iraqi capital of Baghdad. What is their strategy at this point?
• Army Col. James Helis, professor at the U.S. Army War College
• Joe Galloway, Knight-Ridder military correspondent
• Anthony Swofford, author of Jarhead: A Marine's Chronicle of the Gulf War and Other Battles
The armchair generals have been ripping Donald Rumsfeld's heavy reliance on heavy air power and Special Ops
• Richard Betts of the Institute for War and Peace
Operation Iraqi Freedom isn't over yet and already there's a war going on over the rebuilding of Iraq. What is the country's best option for a legitimate post-war government?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change