U.S. Marines waged fierce firefights with Iraqi forces Tuesday as coalition forces continued pounding enemy forces on their way to Baghdad and reinforcement troops continued to arrive in the Persian Gulf.
"The circle is closing" on Saddam Hussein, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said during a Pentagon news briefing Tuesday.
We'll get the latest news from our FOX News global team of correspondents and analysis from:
FOX & Friends First (6 a.m. ET)
• Mike Battles, former CIA operations officer and co-founder of Custer Battles risk management firm
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FOX News senior judicial analyst
• Max Boot, military historian, fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations
FOX & Friends (7 a.m. ET)
• Michael O'Hanlon, foreign policy studies senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
• Retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney
• Rep. George Nethercutt, R-Wash.
• Peter Brookes, former CIA intelligence officer
• Scott Sweat, chairman of the Free Republic Network
Don't miss a moment with us!
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change.Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.