Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Targets around Iraq are taking another beating as Operation Iraqi Freedom picks up momentum
• Retired Army Brig. Gen. John Reppert
A majority of Americans believe that the war with Iraq is part of the war on terror
• Steven Brill, author of After: How America Confronted the Sept. 12 Era
The difference between Western reporting of the war on terror and that of Middle Eastern news outlets
• Robert Lane Green of the Economist Group
The job of the brave men and women fighting to liberate Iraq is to follow orders. So when it comes to voicing an opinion, can they be critical of the war effort without facing disciplinary action?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The road to Baghdad includes the hunt for any weapons of mass destruction
• Retired Navy Capt. Dick Couch, author of The U.S. Armed Forces Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Survival Manual
A lot of high-tech weapons systems are being battle tested in Iraq, but some of the most important additions to the arsenal have nothing to do with killing
• Bruce Berkowitz, senior fellow at the Hoover Institute
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change