New explosions were heard over central Baghdad Monday night as a few U.S. military units crossed into the "red zone" within 50 miles of Baghdad. Others cautiously made their way up the Euphrates River, taking on stubborn clusters of resistance.
The so-called "red zone" is defended by Iraq’s Republican Guard and is one of the most treacherous regions of the country for invading troops.
There have been reports that Saddam Hussein has authorized the use of chemical weapons against allied forces once they pass a certain point; the "red zone" could be that point.
We'll get the latest news from our FOX News global team of correspondents and analysis from:
FOX & Friends First (6 a.m. ET)
• Retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Robert Leonhard
• Retired U.S. Navy Capt. Dick Couch
FOX & Friends (7 a.m. ET)
• Retired U.S. Marine Corps. Lt. Col. Bill Cowan
• Randy Scheunemann, president and executive director of the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
• Sen. Kit Bond, R-Mo.
• Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely
• Christopher Dickey, Newsweek
• Cliff May , president of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
Don't miss a moment with us!
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change.Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.