Coalition planes pummeled Iraqi Republican Guard forces just south of Baghdad Monday in perhaps the largest assault to date on Saddam Hussein's highly trained troops, as ground forces less than 50 miles away sped toward the capital in the midst of powerful sandstorms.
We'll get the latest news from our FOX News global team and battlefield analysis from:
• U.S. Marine Capt. Eric Kapitulik
• Retired U.S. Navy Capt. David Christian
• Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Edward Atkeson, senior fellow at the Institute of Land Warfare
• Peter Feaver, former director for defense policy and arms control on the National Security Council Staff in the White House
• Retired U.S. Marine Lt. Col. Michael Butters
• Terence Taylor, former United Nations weapons inspector
• John Lehmen, former U.S. Navy secretary
• James Schlesinger, former secretary of Defense and former director of the CIA
• Sen. Norm Coleman, R-Minn.
• Jeff Fox, former Gulf War POW
Don't miss a moment with us!
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change.Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.