Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Big guns, missiles and fighter jets pack a big punch, but ask anyone in the Pentagon and they'll tell you that all that military hardware is useless without accurate information
• James Woolsey, former CIA director
The Pentagon has set up special teams to hunt for Saddam Hussein's illegal weapons once the war starts
• Tim Trevan, former U.N. weapons inspector
The showdown in the sand is just hours away as coalition forces move and Saddam giving his generals their marching orders
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow of foreign policy studies at the Brookings Institution
Flying over the Iraqi landscape at incredible speeds, combat pilots have only a matter of seconds to make difficult decision. But thanks to the latest in 3-D training, our pilots can simulate their bombing runs before they take off
• John Burwell, senior director of the government industries team at Silicon Graphics Inc.
It's big news whenever war breaks out, but reporting the war can be a battle in and of itself
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Note: All guests and topics subject to change