Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
A famous whisteblower from the Vietnam War is taking aim at the Bush administration for its stance on Iraq, calling the president's reason for war "unfounded" and "absurd"
• Daniel Ellsberg, author of Secrets: A Memoir of Vietnam and the Pentagon Papers
You can't control the weather, but the Pentagon does have ways of minimizing Mother Nature's effects on our troops
• Navy Capt. Christopher Gunderson of the Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center
As the nation marches along the road to war, President Bush is facing pressure from all sides on what to do about Iraq. Still, the final decision will be his to make
• Douglas Brinkley, presidential scholar and director of the Eisenhower Center for American Studies at the University of New Orleans
In 1945, the U.S. was the only country with nuclear weapons. Now there are at least eight, including North Korea. How does nuclear proliferation change the balance of world power?
• Jon Wolfstahl, deputy director of the Non-Proliferation Project at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Some people put on a suit and go on TV to talk about war, the economy and politics. Other people get to go on TV, crack out a torch and start converting ordinary cars into mega machines
• Jesse James, host of the Discovery Channel's Monster Garage
With France and Russia ready to vote no on a war with Iraq, it looks like the U.S. will have to go ahead without the U.N.'s approval. Is that illegal under international law?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change