Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Our friends in England are backing off a little on Iraq, saying they are willing to compromise
• Mary Dejevsky of the British newspaper The Independent
President Bush is set to make a case for disarming Baghdad in a speech before the nation
• Per Ahlmark, former deputy prime minister of Sweden
A group of Iraqi-Americans meet with President Bush to discuss the Iraq situation
• Tanya Gilly, supporter of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan
• Tamara Darweesh, attorney
Everywhere you go, people are talking about Iraq and Saddam Hussein. What you need to know about the new etiquette in war talk...
• Alexandra Wolfe, reporter for the New York Observer
• Joe Hagan, reporter for the New York Observer
Bomb shelters were all the rage during the cold war. Today, it's all about the "safe room". How is high-end protection making its way into the homes of middle class Americans
• Jeffrey Quante, founder of Zytech Engineering
TV has a long history of bickering couples... like Bill Clinton and Bob Dole, who are set to face off this week on 60 Minutes
• Scott Collins of the Hollywood Reporter
Senate Republicans fail to break a month-long filibuster by Democrats, leaving Miguel Estrada's nomination to the federal bench in limbo
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change