Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
We'll bring you the biggest stories of the day, including interviews with today's top newsmakers. Become part of the mix and get your voice heard... drop us an email at email@example.com.
FNC's Neil Cavuto meets with President Bush to talk about his administration's vision for the economy as the nation prepares for war
• Neil Cavuto, FOX News managing business editor and host of Your World With Cavuto
She beat out 19 other woman, and won her way to Joe Millionaire's heart
• Zora Andrich, substitute teacher
Newsrooms around the country are reviewing Pentagon plans to assign some 500 journalists to troop units in the Gulf. What it calls "embedding" would give viewers a front-row seat to war like we haven't seen since Vietnam
• David Halberstam, Vietnam war correspondent
Two rival resolutions are on the agenda at the U.N. but is it a case of too much too late?
• Susanne Nossel, senior adviser to former U.N. Ambassador Richard Holbrooke
Nort Korea has fired off a short-range missile. Is the country now more of an immediate threat, or is Kim Jong Il just looking for some international attention?
• Retired Navy Commander James Auer
These stories ... and more on Studio B With Shepard Smith at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change