Published February 22, 2003
The following is a list of items that U.N. inspectors have ordered Iraq to begin destroying by March 1.
1. All Al Samoud 2 missiles and warheads, whether deployed, assembled or partly assembled.
2. Fuel and oxidizer, where deployed with Al Samoud 2 missiles.
3. The SA-2 missile engines imported outside of the export/import mechanism which have been configured for use in the Al Samoud 2, are in the process of being reconfigured or are otherwise associated with the Al Samoud missile 2 program.
4. All engine components acquired for the modification of the SA-2 engine for use with the Al Samoud 2 missile system such as thrust regulators, gas generators and air pressure regulators.
5. All SA-2 autopilots and other guidance and control items such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, inertial equipment and software imported or developed for use with the Al Samoud 2 system.
6. All parts of the launching mechanism that are designed for use with the Al Samoud 2 missile.
7. Components specific to the Al Samoud 2 that are incorporated in the logistical support vehicles such as fuel, oxidizer and control vehicles required for the operation of the Al Samoud.
8. Equipment and components designed for the production and testing of the Al Samoud.
9. All software and documentation concerning conception, research and development, production and quality control related to the Al Samoud.