Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
We'll bring you the biggest stories of the day, including interviews with today's top newsmakers. Become part of the mix and get your voice heard... drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A fire in a packed Rhode Island nightclub which killed more than 95 people and injured more than 150 others is being blamed on pyrotechnics
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Bill Bahr, safety and security director for the Pyrotechnics Guild International
• Christopher Travis, survivor
The U.S. and its allies are getting ready to present another resolution on Iraq to the U.N., but if that resolution fails, what are the risks and rewards of going after Iraq without U.N. approval?
• Dennis Ross, director of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
The axis of evil — Iraq, Iran and North Korea... have they all gone nuclear? U.N. weapons inspector Mohamed ElBaradei travels to Tehran to find out. He plans on inspecting two nuclear processing plants there
• James Phillips, research fellow at the Heritage Foundation
These stories ... and more on Studio B With Shepard Smith at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change