Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
How are governments and corporations around the world preparing to fight terrorism?
• Neil Livingston, chairman of Global Options
NATO is in crisis over German and French resistance to protecting Turkey. What's really behind all of this?
• Stan Burnett, senior adviser to the Center for Strategic and International Studies
• Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., chairman of the House Armed Services Committee
On Capitol Hill, there's a high stakes tug-of-war over the man who would be the first Hispanic on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia. Senate Democrats threatening to filibuster. President Bush is calling it shameful politics
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
A prominent American theologian makes a case before the Vatican that military intervention in Iraq would be just
• Michael Novak, invited to the Vatican by U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See, James Nicholson
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change