Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The president's decision to put the country on heightened alert is due in part to a rising level of chatter between terrorist operatives. Some of the intelligence comes from high-tech espionage but sometimes, there is nothing like a good old-fashioned spy
• Graham Fuller, former vice chairman of the National Intelligence Council at the CIA and an independent consultant on Muslim world affairs
As NASA looks for a missing link to explain the Columbia shuttle's breakup, an independent board is taking over the lead role in the investigation
• Richard Blomberg, president of Dunlap and Associates and former chairman of NASA's Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel
Space shuttles have been coming home lately with more dents, dings and nicks on them. There's an awful lot of junk floating around in space — some of it manmade. NASA can't track all of it even though something the size of a marble could be enough to damage a shuttle's heat resistance tiles
• Leonard David, senior writer for Space.com
The feds are worried that a public trial of terror suspect Zacarias Moussaoui could jeopardize national security, so they're considering a military tribunal
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FOX News senior judicial analyst
Ever since Sept. 11, schools have been spending more time on Islamic history. Some groups are complaining about textbooks that offer an uncritical view of Muslim history, painting a completely positive picture of Islamic culture and ignoring any negative facts
• Gilbert Sewall, director of the American Textbook Council
Charges of racism are flying in some Republican circles over who should and should not have access to the president. One camp of Republicans says Muslim groups need to have a voice inside the White House, but another says that too many dangerous and radical Muslims already have the president's ear
• Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform
• Frank Gaffney, former assistant secretary of defense
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change