Tonight on Special Report with Brit Hume:
Carl Cameron reports: Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Conn., announces his run for the presidency. We'll have the latest.
• Provided North Korea stops its nuclear weapons development, the United States is willing to consider energy aid for the communist country.
• Warships carrying 8,000 Marines leave Virginia port as possible war with Iraq looms.
• It's the first U.S. espionage trial in nearly 50 years that could end in a death sentence: A retired Air Force master sergeant, deeply in debt, is accused of offering satellite secrets to Saddam Hussein and others for more than $13 million in Swiss currency.
• British police arrest six more people in connection with the discovery of the highly toxic poison ricin in London.
• Soldiers lob tear gas at tens of thousands of Venezuelans marching on a park near a military base to demand the armed forces' support in the ongoing strike against President Hugo Chavez.
Details on these stories and more on Special Report with Brit Hume.
— Guests and topics are subject to change