Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests for Wednesday,
Al Gore has been on TV an awful lot lately. He's also been criticizing President Bush and hinting about running again in 2004
• Joe Cari, Democratic National Committee member
Outgoing Majority Leader Tom Daschle let loose today, taking some parting shots at Republicans
• Michael Crowley of the New Republic
New clues in the Sept. 11 investigation could complicate efforts to prosecute terror suspect Zacarias Moussaoui
• Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Security comes at a price. So are airlines' attempts at penny-pinching on security putting lives at risk?
• Arnold Bennet, professor of management science at MIT
What would Jesus do if he were buying a car? Do you think you'd find him behind the wheel of a gas-guzzling SUV?
• Rev. Jim Ball of the Evangelical Environmental Network
The new Homeland Security Department will combine several federal agencies under one roof
• T.J. Rodgers of the Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.