Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Friday, Nov. 8:
The ball is in Iraq's court, and it's up to Saddam Hussein to act. Iraq has to give U.N. inspectors access to its weapons program and soon
• David Aaron, former deputy national security adviser
• David Scheffer of the United Nations Association of the U.S.A.
If the U.S. does go to war against Iraq, Qatar is likely to be in the middle of the action
• Christopher Hitchens of Vanity Fair
Rep. Harold Ford, D-Tenn., is throwing himself into the running for House minority leader
• Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.
Republicans are the rise, even in some of the most traditionally hardcore Democratic states
• Dick Harpootlian, chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.