Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, Nov. 4:
The president's party usually loses congressional seats in midterm elections, and the economy isn't so hot. But the latest polls predict a pretty good day for the GOP
• Donna Brazile, former Gore campaign manager
• Russ Schreifer, Republican media strategist
What are the issues that are going to bring the voter out to the polls?
• Earl Black, professor of political science at Rice University
Fewer and fewer voters are identifying with the two major parties
• Ralph Nader, former presidential candidate
Minn. Gov. Jesse Ventura has evened out the balance of power in the Senate
• Dean Barkley, Ind.-Minn, senator-designate
New federal laws will change the rules for campaign contributions
• Cleta Mitchell, election law attorney
• Barry Richard, former Bush attorney
Have political attack ads become standard fare, or are they simply foul?
• Tom Edmunds, GOP media consultant
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.