Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, Oct. 28:
Chechen rebels have been a thorn in Russia's side for years, so how is the latest hostage drama likely to affect Moscow policy in the region?
• Thomas De Waal, co-author of Chechnya: Calamity in the Caucasus
Minnesota's Senate race may be on hold, but, as you just heard, not for long
• Wy Spano, editor of Politics in Minnesota
• Lauren Whittington of Roll Call
A U.S.-born prisoner captured in Afghanistan is fighting for his rights as an American
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
After what we went through two Novembers ago in Florida, you would think the voting process would be close to airtight by now. But even though there are no chads to sweep up, next Tuesday could bring out lawyers from their holes
• Kathy Cox, Georgia secretary of state
We thought we were done with those political intern stories, but here's another one
• Phyllis Kahn, Democratic Minnesota state representative
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.